Related Posts with Thumbnails
๑۩۞۩๑

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bye bye...

Today my grandmother passed away.
I don't really know how to explain my feelings, sad, also shocking.
I never thought she would pass away in such a sudden, she was fine even yesterday...
Now all I am left behind is regret. I wish that I'd at least talked to her on the phone the other day, at least say something to her... Now I can never do that again. I wish I was there before she closed her eyes, to let her see me for the last time after 3 years of separation, but she can't anymore.

I wonder why we are all the same, after someone died we always fill ourselves with regret and all those stuff... I guess it's just the way humans are, we never really cared about someone until they are gone forever.

I loved her so much.
And she will always live inside my memory.
This time, I won't say goodbye.

No comments:

Say something...