Related Posts with Thumbnails
๑۩۞۩๑

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting Started Maybe...?

Well, I had this blog for a period of time already. However, I am always too lazy to post anything. Maybe its just that I don't like to type my blog in English or something, but anyways, I have to get this blog started. Why? I guess mainly because some of my friends in Canada can't read my Chinese blog, but also the fact that I must have a English blog to post my artwork in the future anyways. So today I fixed my blog, make it look nice and clean (and bloody = =||| even though its not intended )~ I mean its a good start I have to say, I really liked how my blog looks now.

Ok its enough for today, I will start slowly post my artworks in this blog~~~ Right now I'm having a headache, I guess I really need some rest... So~ maybe tomorrow I will post something? Maybe...?

No comments:

Say something...