Related Posts with Thumbnails
๑۩۞۩๑

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Painting of Zangarmarsh

Hey everyone, guess what? I'm going back to China in two days! I wish myself a good and safe trip, and I think it's going to be really fun ^^ I look forward to it!!!

Anyhow, today's painting is a painting that I did quite a while ago too. Back before graduation and everything, it is for a friend of mine. It's for him because he said he wants one for a long time, and he might be going to University of Toronto ( but I guess he isn't now...). I really worked hard on this piece, there were a lot of detail stuff to paint. But all the hard work paid off! I'm glad to know that he likes it a lot~!

Painting Preview:

Here are some photos while painting them  & the final look:
( Sorry the picture are quite fussy and off color because I used my cellphone to take these.)




FINAL LOOK:

the painting is referenced using Peter Lee 's World of Warcraft concept.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I hope that u get to china safe and sound =). u should almost be there by now rit?
    eeeeeek!

    ReplyDelete