Related Posts with Thumbnails
๑۩۞۩๑

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Grad Awards Night artwork slide show

He he~ A small video slide show of my artworks that I made for the grad awards night. It's rather simple slide show with a music, I'm glad that people who were at the awards night enjoyed it ( I know because I've been told ; I'm not like making this up or anything~ ). I was quite proud of it, because I was one of the only student that gets to display something on the big screen ! So I guess the awards night wasn't a total lost.

The video is a collection of my artworks from the past five years, mainly the pencil crayons, and pencil portraits are some of the older ones. Well, I guess most of the people can tell the difference easily, because personally I think I improved quite a lot, so yeah....

Ok so here's the video:
Background music: In This Life by Delta Goodrem

Please enjoy it! ^^

No comments:

Say something...