Related Posts with Thumbnails
๑۩۞۩๑

Thursday, June 3, 2010

GraduatED YAY~

LoL, just a few days ago I had my graduation ceremony, it was cool. Although I still need to go to school for until mid June, but I am happy enough by the fact that I'm graduated. Graduation can be really fun or dragging for some people, for me its accually quite dragging, but it's worth it. Especially the dinner dance, it was pretty tiring and stuff ( and somehow I looked horrible there = =|||| k, it doesnt make any sense.), but people who learnt how to enjoy it will enjoy it~! So over all it went pretty smooth for me, nothing horrible happened and such^^

I have some photos that I took during grad dinner dance, grad ceremony to share the joy with everyone~

GRAD DINNER DANCE:












GRAD CEREMONY DAY:



No comments:

Say something...